Thursday 2 August 2012

Kim Jong Kook - Happy Virus

I wonder how I found you
Maybe I lived a kind life
Maybe luck comes once in a while
You're my present
Even swiftly passing by, I only see you
In my head and heart, it's full of you
That smile...just once
I feel as though I'm in clouds
This is love...I confess

Love you...I love you
Remember you...I only remember you
I just see and wish for you...I'm real fool right?
Happy...I'm happy
Thank you for coming to me
While I'm alive...until I stop breathing
I will protect you...I promise

My sight among these many people
It's just for you...you're important
You...you are so beautiful
You are so precious to me
Even today...I will make a pretty memory for you
In this world...ant happiness
It's small compared to our's

They say all love changes
That they hate even meeting or departing
All those feeling melt like the snow
This is love...I confess



Nal misojidge he negyothe naman barabomyon 

yeppun ibsullo saranghanda marhanun noui mosub 
noui nunbid modu sarangsurowo 



Yo uh harujongil ne senggagmanhanunde 
gujo ne senggaguro narul misojidgehe uh 
ne pume angyo nol nege mathgyo hengbogul nukkyo 
ne misomani negasumul balghyo 



Irohge na no hanapuningol 
negyotheman issojwo my girl 
onjekkajina yongwonhi nowana 
akkigo misojidgo saranghamyon doejanha 



Nega saranghanun saram dangshin madjyo 
narul saranghejunun saramdo dangshiningolyo 
nomu kumman gathdago jongmal hengboghadago 
sesang modungol da jundahedo na 
dangshin hana punijyo 



Na hengboghagehe gakkumshig tujongdo burigo 
jagun dathumdo itjiman gu temada 
nege monjo sonnemilmyo hwanhan usumul juji 



I believe in your love 
ne misomani ne gasumul balghyo 
I all must live me 
(yo) make me so sweet love 



Nega saranghanun saram dangshin madjyo 
narul saranghejunun saramdo dangshiningolyo 
nomu kumman gathdago jongmal hengboghadago 
sesang modungol da jundahedo na 
dangshin hana punijyo 



Nan dangshiniranun 
kunakhun sonmurul badatjyo gamsaheyo 
yagsoghejwo yongwonhaji anhado 
oreore gyothe issulgorago 
naman senggaghanun gude maum aljyo 
hangsang gude maumi nemamgwa tokathungolyo 
nomu saranghandago jongmal saranghandago 
sesang kuth nal kaji dangshinmanul na 
saranghejulgoyeyo 



I believe in your love 
hessal gathun gude gyotheso nawa hamke 
I wanna be your love 
nun chorom hayan gude misorul nege 



Nomu saranghandago jongmal saranghandago 
sesang kuthnal kaji dangshinmanul na 
saranghamyo saragado doegetjyo



No comments:

Post a Comment